These tempting truffles are an explosion of flavors: chocolate, dulce de leche, walnuts, whisky (optional) and covered in coconut. Either as dessert or snack, it’ll be impossible to eat just one!
- 200 g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 100 g walnuts (chopped)
- 400 g cake
- 400 g dulce de leche
- 2 tbsp whisky (optional)
- 100 g shredded coconut
- Crumble the cake in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and, with a spatula, mix until it’s all very well combined.
- With a spoon or small ice cream scoop, roll the truffles in your hands and then roll them in the coconut until they are all covered.
- Place them on small liners.
- Pop into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy them with a nice coffee or tea!
- STORAGE: Store it in an air-tight container for a week in the fridge. You can also freeze them for several months.
- Serving Size: 34 g
- Calories: 121 Kcal
- Sugar: 11.08 g
- Fat: 5.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.96 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 2.24 g