This is the no-recipe for my Homemade Granola. Crunchy, full of healthy fats and no processed sugar. Perfect for breakfast with some delicious Greek yogurt and your favorite fruit.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup buckwheat kernels
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup almonds (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cashews (chopped)
- 1/2 cup sunflower and pepitas seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup or stevia (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 150 ℃.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Add into a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper at the bottom.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes. Halfway the time, mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Once it’s golden brown, remove from the oven and let it cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.
- ALTERNATIVES: It’s possible to alter this no-recipe by adding different seed or nuts. These are estimates amounts, so you can be free to play around with quantities, depending whatever you like the most.
- BAKING: If you prefer crunchier granola, let it cook in the oven for a few more minutes.
- STORAGE: Store in an air-tight container for 2 weeks or you could even freeze it.
- Serving Size: 39 g
- Calories: 166 Kcal
- Sugar: 3.23 g
- Fat: 10.02 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.32 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4.38 g